custom subwoofer/storage box in suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lpels1

Reaction score
thanks guys. the idea is yours to use as you please. it looks like I wont have time to work on this until Saturday or Sunday. I will try to get some more updates done by then. At some point i plan on getting some more of the plastic molding and leather covered parts that are on the other side from the wrecking yard to see how well i can make it look factory

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
steal away. make sure you let us all know how yours turns out

Will do. Summer project for me. Had already planned on moving the spare to the roof rack and adding an air deflector for it.

lpels1

Reaction score
update. i took the carpet off, got more carpet and tried again. The results are better in my opinion. This is not 100 percent complete as I still need to fabricate the top pieces, shave the door down a bit since i carpeted it all the way around it doesn't quite fit the opening. I also need to put in a door handle but you get the idea. I got everything smoothed out so it flows a bit better and got the carpet in place. I will update more when I start work on the next part of it.
You must be registered for see images attach

lpels1

Reaction score
any thoughts on me painting the grill, speaker surround and hinges with color matching paint?

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I started building something similar in my 87 burb before I realized I couldnt afford to drive the thing and got rid of it. Nice work, cant wait to see the finished product.