Custom bumper tuck and hood on my 89

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steveman2000

Reaction score
Hey that hood looks freaking amazing. How much for you to do mine? :hmm:Hahaha seriously though, you could probably start selling those things and make a decent chunk of cash for those of us (me) who aren't skilled at all with metal. Maybe it's a little unoriginal to take your idea but when you match it up to a truck with plenty of other, different mods you'd almost never notice unless they were side-by-side. The bumper idea is a good one, but doesn't really catch my eye like the hood did. Glad you posted it, and any chance of seeing the completed project? (including that metal cowl by the windshield) :worship:

KennyK

Reaction score
thanks
I really don't think I would make them for other trucks/people because if it fits on my truck doesn't mean it will fit the same on others, then people will complain I made junk
so if I would even do another I would have to have the truck

I am in the middle of redoing my bed with a wood floor then I will paint the front end along with the inside of the bed

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love this man its freaking awsome keep up the good work

sent from your moms house

Ilija Kovacevic

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my truck that has been built over 10 years

You must be registered for see images attach

know im doing a few things to change it up
Bumper section/tuck and blended the corners to Match the fenders

And the hood I'm working on now, trying to make it look something like a HD hood

Do you have any pics of what you did to shorten everything up for the bumper? I love this look and wanna do it to mine

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have any pics of what you did to shorten everything up for the bumper? I love this look and wanna do it to mine
They haven't been on since 2015. They didn't even reply to my question in 2016 which was posed a few months after they were last on. I highly doubt that you'll get a response from them.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like: cut a couple inches out of the bumper brackets, the bumper ends are cut off and a couple inches taken out, looks like another bumper donor section cut used to extend the bottom, and the rear edge matched to the wheel opening. Lots of measuring, cutting, welding, grinding, and finishwork before paint.

Skimming through the thread, post #30 has the chopped bumper brackets I suspected.

Richard

Ilija Kovacevic

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like: cut a couple inches out of the bumper brackets, the bumper ends are cut off and a couple inches taken out, looks like another bumper donor section cut used to extend the bottom, and the rear edge matched to the wheel opening. Lots of measuring, cutting, welding, grinding, and finishwork before paint.

Skimming through the thread, post #30 has the chopped bumper brackets I suspected.

Richard
Thanx brother!