custom bumper build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
started making the bumper for my 98 today its gonna be simple but rugged its going to have spots for shackles and reverse lights and the licence plae is going to be recessed figured id post some pictures for you guys feel free to say what you like and dislike it doesnt bother me make suggestions to please

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I wouldnt build it to stick out as far, id make it bout 2-3 inches by 6-8 that way you can still use a hitch with it and not have to make a slider thats long enough to stick past the bumper

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I wouldnt build it to stick out as far, id make it bout 2-3 inches by 6-8 that way you can still use a hitch with it and not have to make a slider thats long enough to stick past the bumper

its going to set in towards the body a little bit and the top of the factory bumper is 7.25 inches wide which is what im going off from...

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
That's going to be on heck of a hunk of steel back there!!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
That's going to be on heck of a hunk of steel back there!!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!!

thank you and me either.... i have almost all i can do to pick it up right now and i still need to add the bottom and do ALOT of welding the face plate and sides are 1/4 inche thick and the top and bottom will be 1/8 inch thick