Crazy ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You know, not everyone can have tastes that match your own when it comes to vehicle customization. There's not a single thing done to that truck that I would do to anything and I would probably walk right on by it at a show and pay it no attention. At least the owner seems to be proud of it and that's what really matters.

koolademan22

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wanted to cry and my wife said what a waste of a good truck but was wondering the same thing where is the rest of the doors plus i agree with oohunter04oo real easy to change the fuel pump

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It sux IMO but if the owner likes it guess that's what matters.. We all have diff tastes but he really wasted a good 400 and that sux!!! Gotta have pride in your ride no matter what but dam that's bad!

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:suicide: I like how everything is all overdone and custom yet the old faded headlights and parking lights are still in it.... lol