Couple shots of mine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USAF_POL

Reaction score
Seems this is more of a build area but it says to post pics so figured I would... ******* her out at the moment... lol

You must be registered for see images attach

USAF_POL

Reaction score
Thanks!! If by "tows" you are referring to the mirrors, yeah, they look waay better than I would have imagined! It was one of the things that caught my eye about this one while I was searching for a dually to buy.

USAF_POL

Reaction score
Since this is more than just a dually site I guess it would be best to post a couple of my SS too...

Before I lowered

After I lowered

I am planning on going even lower, looking for a 5/8, it currently has a 3/4 and I am not happy with it anymore. I dont like the rake and I think they look better on the ground. It will be a static and I am thinking about doing a custom notch in the rear.

USAF_POL

Reaction score
Thanks, mine isn't perfect but I am trying to bring it back to mostly original less the drop :) and a few other minor things. Most will be original though, even bought an original stereo to put back in.