computer tune.. need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim hutt

Reaction score
i have a 1999 chevy with the vortec 5.7, auto trans, 4x4. i am doing an egr delete and removing the 02 censors. the only tune i can find is for transmission shift firmness or can only tune out one at a time. i havnt been able to find anything that i can just plug in and tune. the only other problem is it has to be cheap because i am running on a budget and i still have a lot to get done on it.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're not going to find a handheld programmer that will do what you want. You don't want one anyway, they're garbage.

Black Bear Performance can do everything you asked and more, but you have to either buy a spare PCM from them or send yours back as a core. They tune your PCM using EFILive. $240 and free re-tunes for life.

http://www.blackbearperformance.com/

1badeurotech

Reaction score
Check out Doctor Tuned on Facebook. Kyle is my brother and is based in Aynor SC. He has tuned over 100k vehicles in the 15+ yrs of tuning. He is a true master. Tell him Robert sent you...
Kyle Hamelton
Doctor Tuned formerly Carolina Speed Shop!
Galavants Ferry S.C