compass/temp rear view mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Nope you could put these in a model t if you wanted..

Provided it had been swapped to 12v of course. :)

Hmmmmmm......am I right about the wiring? Switched power
Ground
Wires to sensor

Only reason im asking is because I might be interested in grabbing more of these at a later date.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk 2

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm......am I right about the wiring? Switched power
Ground
Wires to sensor

Only reason im asking is because I might be interested in grabbing more of these at a later date.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk 2

Yes you are, I send a pin out with the mirror along with instructions on how to calibrate the compass. All that info is in the sticky too. Pm heading you're way.....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you get anymore of these ill take one

If your absolutely postivitly sure you will buy it I will get one next time I go. I sat on these for quite a while so I dont want to be stuck with a bunch of them again. There is another yard I'll probably go to on wednesday so lmk by then.

Also, I will probably be shipping the others that have sold then since that is my next day off. I'm sorry for the delay but with all the insurance stuff I have going on and two kids playing baseball that will be my next opportunity to get to the post office.....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No these are single line display mirrors, it does both but only displays one at a time