Chrome Rocker panels of Nah?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Hi! I've been in an accident with a deer for the second time this year, this time, the bugger got my driver's side fender and driver's door. Now, I really like the chrome, but I haven't seen it without it so I might like that more, I dunno yet, but I see alot of people like these pickups without the chrome. I'll have a picture up once I take one tomorrow morning. But until then, do any of you guys know how to get good deals of chrome rocker kits? Or if anyone has just those two pieces I would be so happy. Thanks in advance!

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you like them then go for it but be for warned that they trap dirt and water behind them and that will cause rust issues.

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
I love my chrome rocker panel covers. I prepped the area by sanding down and painting with primer before installing. By the time rust sets in, either I, or the truck will be long gone.

You must be registered for see images attach

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm only a fan out them on white or black trucks but that doesn't mean I don't think they look bad on others. Go for it, whatever makes you and your truck happy!