Chevy made a ''Limited Edition 357 Chevy" ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
This. Brian, Yukon GTSs actually existed. You could get some 350ss stickers under the rear window? :dunno:

Yeah, I know they did. I was following your lead and being sarcastic about it. Especially since they were only 2-doors, anyone who knows their stuff would be able to spot it right away. Though most people would probably go "Wow! That's really rare!". lol.

Only "special" editions of GMT400 vehicles are...

454SS
Chevy Sport (454SS clone)
Sierra GT (454SS clone)
Yukon Gt (2-door only)
Z71 Tahoe
Limited Tahoe

What about the 1993 Indy Pace Trucks? :deal:

You must be registered for see images attach

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
funny it shows on the report on 12/14/2012 the miles were 303,578 but now 9 mounts later it only has 300,005. i bet its got 320k by now. price is just a tad high i say lol.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's pretty ridiculous that someone can post a lie like that, but I guess people do it all the time about the quality of an item... Its still a 400 so it'll be bad to the bone.. just sad its poorly represented and over priced. I love the Yukon Gt's and almost bought one, but the guy selling it poorly represented it and it was junk..