Cepek lift update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys after reading another thread about how the cepek lifts had dissapeared, I sent an email to extreme suspensions about the vanishing of the greatest ifs lift ever made. Well got this back today

This is Thomas from Extreme Suspensions in Midland Texas. The 6.5 Chevy Kits for the 88-98 will be ready to ship around the 8th of July. I will have them listed on the extreme suspension website and ebay stores soon. I can also take phone orders with a credit card at 432.617.3772 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 432.617.3772 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Let me know if you have any other questions and thanks for the interest.

Thomas @ Extreme Suspensions

Looks like its not gone after all. :rocking:

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep thats what he told me last week, hopefully im ready by mid july

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know i wont be ready buy mid july but maybe i can scrape up enough money to atleast buy the lift and ill piece everything else in months to come

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
THANK YOU JEEBUS!!! Not that I need one, already got one :D But guys I can't tell you how serious I am, but like the op said, this is THE greatest IFS lift ever created. Not just because it rides ridiculously great (better than stock) but also because it's a "real" 6.5" full drop. That means not JUST 35's and body lift if you want to go bigger. It means 37's with just this kit. Not even close to rubbing. If anyone has questions regarding the kit holler @ me. I know a guy who is the master @ installing these things in Alabama for around $5-600 bucks and he's also a dealer so he can get you one too. If you buy it and have him install he'll cut a good deal too!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ dang, thats too far away, but it sounds like a great deal

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Im about 2 months aout from needing one. Cant wait!