CARR truck steps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Ranch

Reaction score
Hey guys, been considering a set of black carr steps for the front of my truck under the 2 main doors, my truck is a 3 door and 2 steps on one side would look dumb IMO and I also dont like nerf bars. Anyone have em? They seem like theyd be flimsy because it looks like they mount to the body not the frame. The price is good on them tho, bout 40 a set on ebay. I personally dont need them, but the rest of my family and friends are vertically challenged so I wanted to make it more user friendly and I like how they look. thanks for the input!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm also interested in this. I want some kind of step.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a set on my truck they arent flimsy they go under the cab to the back of the rocker panel I had very good luck with them only reason I took them off I was given a set of nerf bars for free and decided to run those heres a picture of them on the truck
You must be registered for see images attach

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I had a set on my truck they arent flimsy they go under the cab to the back of the rocker panel I had very good luck with them only reason I took them off I was given a set of nerf bars for free and decided to run those heres a picture of them on the truck
You must be registered for see images attach

Yipe, there's some serious cab/bed misalignment...:)

GMC Ranch

Reaction score
I too wanna put a 2" BL on my truck on top of my 3" suspension, I know how the cab lift works, what about the bed? Steel or poly blocks under the cross members? I figure since the frame rails will be more visible the steps will help distract the eye from the hangdown lol.