Canuck UCA and coil springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soooooooooooo.........

Anybody have any experience with the UCA and springs.........? im thinking of lifting again and was looking at Canuck motorsports because nobody offers a UCA for 88-98

are they junk? I don't want crap on my truck..............

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol i have no good advice but you are so damn indecisive lol.

Yes this is true...................lol

But I did order the rear wheels for my drop ( I have the fronts ) but now I just don't think I could do it.................. so I think I will give the truck a bit more lift if its worth it

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Don't know about their lift stuff, but my '97 is lowered 2/4 with their kit. Spindles based on the Belltech design.
No probs. 3 years (?) now.
Josh (Fastorange) used C/M/S for his lifted 2 whl. IIRC.
A couple other members have used C/M/S. Not sure if they've got the UCA's though.
I actually used to live about 6 blocks away from the wharehouse.
Lotsa the ricers around here use their springs & whatever else those guys do to the suspensions. If that means anything.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive read a lot of peeps use them but no real feed back.........Ive even heard that a spring spacer is better then the lift coils because they are so stiff.....my Fabtech lift was stiff as FAWK!!

Im really just concerned with getting a good alignment if I do go to a bit more lift... I want to change it up to Eagle 058 wheels with 33/12.50/15 I still think they are the best looking wheels for this body style............

I just cant get into the (new school wheels )

3rd Coast Z

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have their UCA's. The arms they sell are actually made by Doetsch. They are of very good quality. I have not installed the springs yet for the fear that my burb will ride like shat. Right now I just have the 2.5" metal coil spacer in.
You must be registered for see images attach

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool thanks for the reply, did you use the stock upper B/J ?

I want a lil more lift up front maybe an inch or two but still want it to align good..Im thinking of going to some 33/12.50/15 and want more clearance

This is the look im going for....random pic from the net don't know who owns this truck........

Last edited:

3rd Coast Z

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I just used stock replacement MOOG ball joints. After the 4" spindles and 2.5" spacer my camber was horrible. The UCA fixed that. Alignment is perfect now. And I'm running 35X12.50-15 now with just a slight rub when I hit a bump and the wheel is turned just right.

Sent from my iOuternet using Tapatalk