Can someone help me identify this lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I bought a 97 K1500 Stepside and have had a lot of questions about the lift on it. But to be honest Im not quite sure the brand or the exact size of the lift on it. Any help?

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
If I were to guess by the track bars in the rear it might be a fabtech or a pro comp...height?...maybe 4"?

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
If I were to guess by the track bars in the rear it might be a fabtech or a pro comp...height?...maybe 4"?

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...

You cant tell from the pics but there are 3 helper leafs and another shock on the back of the rear end. Its sitting on 35s. Ive just had a few people ask cuz theyve never seen the lift like that. And I wasnt sure cuz it came like that. No badges or stickers with brand name on it either. Ive checked everywhere.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score

Just went and taped it, then did some research off what you said and found a pic of another truck with that lift. Its a 6" ProComp. Plus the helper springs lifted a lil more and also bigger tires. Thanks for the help!

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any pictures of the front of the truck?
It looks like the superlift tbar drop blocks. I do belive superlift had those style traction bars too back in the day.