Can anyone help me identify this truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
front should be a dana 60 rear I do not know for shore want to say 14 bolt but could be wrong if it is automatic I would think th400 if manual I would think sm465 should have a np205 t-case

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
oh $#!+ is it really another spamer again why do they keep comeing here and buging us all the time go to the ford and import forums and bug the blue oval people instead please

Reaction score
Thanks all for the help so far! I create vehicle template images and a customer needed a template created for this vehicle. I do this based on the dimensions of the vehicle. If I have the actual vehicle in front of me, it's easier, as I can measure the vehicle myself. However, they were only able to provide me images of the vehicle and that's it. So I'm trying to figure what the exact year/make/model/style (as dimensions can vary somewhat based on this) is so I can get the dimensions online to create the template. Hope that helps!

JDGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did, it says 1983-1984 Chevrolet military vehicle, but I nee

Thanks all for the help so far! I create vehicle template images and a customer needed a template created for this vehicle. I do this based on the dimensions of the vehicle. If I have the actual vehicle in front of me, it's easier, as I can measure the vehicle myself. However, they were only able to provide me images of the vehicle and that's it. So I'm trying to figure what the exact year/make/model/style (as dimensions can vary somewhat based on this) is so I can get the dimensions online to create the template. Hope that helps!
It really doesn’t help. What exactly is a “vehicle template image”? For what purpose? The vehicle appears to be registered to a veteran. Where are you located? In the US?