Calender submission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Reaction score
Totally just found this thread Deven. I can wash the truck this week and grab some pictures of it. Too bad you cant wait for pics, just ordered all new lights, and a new hitch so i can move it up to stock location.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
get some pics ian, if you get the other stuff done asap you might still be able to get them in if you work fast

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 95
-Jon

Reaction score
get some pics ian, if you get the other stuff done asap you might still be able to get them in if you work fast

Gotta wait for it all to show up. HIDs were ordered friday, lights and hitch are ordered tomorrow. Nothing will go on until i get the lights and hids then can pull the grill off, repaint and install it all.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Gotta wait for it all to show up. HIDs were ordered friday, lights and hitch are ordered tomorrow. Nothing will go on until i get the lights and hids then can pull the grill off, repaint and install it all.

You are gonna take too long with all that. Just throw some pictures up of it washed up. You will be a step ahead of a few people if you at least hose it off.

Reaction score
Looks fine now, oem light adjusters are junk and finally sprung on some new anzo smoked housings and hids.

Gotta wash it off, got really dirty sitting in the yard waiting for the trans to get replaced. Ill do that tomorrow.