but it has a 98 body.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
He has the same bumpers as me! That's freaking awesome. I've seen one like the front but it had square tubing around the lights. That one is round just like mine. I have never seen another rear like mine though!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
So...does that mean I'm really getting a newer truck??? Ohmagerd!!

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Gawd help you if it's got a 94 title with a 98 cab and anyone (ie: insurance, DMV, police,etc) ever check the vin.

Given the general tilt of that narrative I doubt the poster thought to fix it right.

Although, I'd bet the cab is a 94 by the looks off the interior....kinda looks like bed doors and fenders are 98 (/is: white bits) and the cab is 94 (roof and pillars are black) also.

Dogs breakfast of a truck. Best to avoid it altogether.

:)

Last edited:

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I got a 1994 4x4 Chevy pickup truck with a 1998 Z71 body... its very strong, I change out the moter from a v6 to a v8. With a heavy dudy trasmission and has a powerful beef/shift kit.. its made for the mud.. it can dig threw some mud, cross the creeks, or eat threw the beach!! It has new 16s all the way around it!! With a dvd open screen stero player. Cobra 19 cb radio with twin antennas. Asking $5500 obo. No low balling.. this is a good hunting/ fishing truck.. or even hiway truck.. it has pulling power. I always pull 15ft trailers with the big bales of hay.. call me, john at anytime cell,979-559-1818
Or will trade for 55 to 77 chevy / for old skool cars.. let me hear what you got!! Won't hurt to ask. . 979-559-1818

powerful beef shift kit?

:scratchhead:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
come on guys it's like you're buying this

You must be registered for see images attach

but getting this

You must be registered for see images attach

or it might be the other way around :crazy: