bully truck steps anybody?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88gmt400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got some bully steps for my truck but the way they are suppose to bolt up they wouldnt be sturdy and i need to see some of what yall have done and some more ideas.
You must be registered for see images

these are the ones i have

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I do not like rocker mounted steps like those. They look good, but aren't sturdy at all. Nerf bars that bolt to the bottom of your body mounts would probably be your best bet, stronger at least. N fab bars look the best, but I believe they are rocker mount too.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I've mounted countless bully steps just like that and have never been a fan of them. They're flimsy and if you ever catch one on something it will do some wicked damage to your truck being that they are mounted to your rockers.

X2 on the nerf bars if it were me honestly. They mount to the body mount bolts and take minutes to install without drilling into your truck.

88gmt400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
right yea i install hundreds of "running boards" on trucks in a week im just not that big of a fan on the prices or the lookes of the rounded runnin board goin all the way down the side...