Body lift exhaust setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blp378

Reaction score
So, idk where exactly to ask this so here we are. Hopefully one of you have been here before. 92 k1500 ext cab. Has 3” body lift currently. Well I need all new exhaust ran. I do not want them to hang there like most do, but it doesn’t look like there is much room from bottom of frame to bottom of rear fender. So what did you guys do about this? How’s your setup?

slow_c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don’t have a body lift but I have considered one. What i would do is just have a dumped exhaust ending under the bed somewhere so you don’t see the tailpipe(s). Because the body lift makes an ugly gap between the pipes and bumper.

Blp378

Reaction score
I don’t have a body lift but I have considered one. What i would do is just have a dumped exhaust ending under the bed somewhere so you don’t see the tailpipe(s). Because the body lift makes an ugly gap between the pipes and bumper.
That’s what I was thinking. I just can’t stand the way the pipes just stick out in the wind like that