Block drains

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
It already has a block heater installed on the drivers side. I don't know how difficult it is to access it. Nothing below the manifolds are easily accessible. Especially on the passenger side. Getting the #8 injector out required 2 wobble adaptors and almost 12 inches of extensions. I don't like the idea of messing with the block heater and/or freeze plugs that do not leak. I have a feeling that if i did screw with them they will leak.

I'm not sure what you are meaning by a degas bottle. I'm assuming a pressurized coolant overflow? If that is what you mean then yes it does.
That's what Ford calls the pressurized coolant overflow bottle. Similar to the ones the 800 series trucks use, where the actual radiator doesn't have a cap or fill neck on it.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If i remember right it does. Bad thing I don't really have much of a slope to park it on while I'm doing the work. My driveway is sloped but to work on it I would have to back in and it would pretty much put me in the street to work on it. The road I live on is very narrow and people don't pay attention when there driving down it. I could see me becoming a accident victim.
Get you a pair of Rhino ramps and back it up onto them, set the park brake firmly, and there's your downslope. They're stronger than you'd think; I bought a set to get my 3500HD in and out of a garage that had a near 1' drop-off to the street. When I moved into my current house, I put them under the front wheels of the U-Haul truck to level it out and make unloading easier, so I wasn't pushing stuff uphill to get it to the back of the truck. Inexpensive and sturdy - they're about $50 at Advance (with code found on their site, regular current price is $59) and you'll find other uses for 'em.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard