BettyBlue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mybigwarwagon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm 6'3". Steph is 5'2". A bench seat is a wonderful thing, as long as I am driving - which is 99.7% of the time. However, after surgery she had to drive me a good bit until the doc released me to drive myself. It was a good thing the transmission in the Blazer lasted till I was released to drive.

Most 60/40 split benches are split on the passengers side where the passenger has almost a bucket. Great, unless you have to have a car seat. To move the seat you have to adjust the seat belt on the car seat. A PITA.

Thursday I went to the junk yard to get some parts for my nephew's Toyota Sienna. Poor van has been beat to death. While I was there I took a look in the full size truck section. I found these out of an extra cab pickup. Not in bad shape at all.
You must be registered for see images attach

You can kinda sorta see the tear on the drivers seat.

Friday night I got out the upholstery thread and needed that Steph bought me and got to work. Betsy Ross I ain't

Heath is pointing it out in case you can't see it.

Saturday we got out and installed it.

For some reason the passengers seat is higher in the middle than the stock seat was. I will have to find a solution for that at some point. Anyone have any ideas?

Then we installed a roller door pin and spring in the drivers door so it doesn't slam back out on the fender any more.

mybigwarwagon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not much has changed. She got new tires.

After pushing a junker and having it try to go over the bumper and into the grill, I stuck a guard on her

Then she did more work.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Glad to see this little rig it still kicking,

You wouldn't happen to still have the H2s off of the Ox would you?

mybigwarwagon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hm.. Might need to keep these bookmarked, I've got some 16" rims on my K2500 right now that are decent looking, but I've always wanted H2s or PYOs on a 2500,

Price is negotiable...

I have been using a cigarette lighter adapter for charging my phone and running the GPS and camera. When Heath gets out of the truck he has to climb around the gearshift and has broken two of the adapters I have used. So I ordered one off of Amazon that mounts to the dash.

After some fitting and cutting...

Then I wired it up.

My soldering iron has taken a long nap. I could not find my good butane torch. However, I did find one that the igniter has gone bad in. I used my Zippo to ignite it and then used it to solder the wiring up and install the connectors. It took forever because every time I had to solder I had to light the Zippo, ignite the torch, then solder. If it went out I had to start all over again.

Finally I had it all wired up.

It was pouring rain.

I had to take my daughter to work so I stuck the panel back in and left the wires dangling.

When I got home the rain had let up so I wired it up and plugged everything in.

it is wired to the ignition so it only comes on when the key is on.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Well damn you're an old man, aren't you? Takin daughters to work and all. How evil are the glares you give to her coworkers? By the time mine are working, I'll be out of the military so roids will be A OK to scare off every other swinging dick in town.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

mybigwarwagon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After working too hard for too long to load vehicles up on the two dolly I finally got a winch rigged up.

I took these.

And made this

I got a 5000 pound ATV winch because I it is light enough for me to wrestle around without hurting my back. It isn't beautiful, but it is effective. I have already loaded 2 cars up on the dolly.

It wasn't hard to wire up and get working. I have a 50 amp circuit breaker wired in to keep it from melting things down.

Last edited: