Best Wiper Blades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
After driving around a few times in the rain I have to say that the OEM 93441742 wiper blades are the best I've used by far. They seem to be more well built than other similar options and they don't skip at all. No idea about longevity at this point but as long as it's decent I will continue to pay the $30 per set for them.

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just curious what everyone's experiences with different brands are. I still have my factory wipers, but I've removed them on both trucks in favor of the beam style blades with no frame. I like the way they look and the fact that they don't ice up nearly as bad as the factory style in the winter. My problem is they don't seem to last terribly long, and there's about an inch or so on the far passenger side of the windshield that they just can't clean for some reason. I've tried two brands. First was Rain-X Latitudes, which were junk. Worked OK for about 3-4 months and then started streaking terribly. After that I switched to Bosch Icons. Much better than the Rain-X brand, but still only last me around 9-10 months before streaking and still have that little bit of dead spot on the passenger side. I'm thinking of trying the Trico Force blades. Look like a fancy version of the Bosch Icons. Anyone have any experience with them? I'm open to any input. If this is just one of those un-solveable design problems then I have no problem throwing the factory blades back on and just buying the refills. Let me know what you think.
For the Bosch icons did you use 18A 18B or 18OE I’m confused

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
For the Bosch icons did you use 18A 18B or 18OE I’m confused

I honestly don't remember, it's been over six years since I ran them. When I bought them I don't think there were any different varieties.

For the record, whatever they were they didn't work very well. Like I said in my last post here, the factory ACDelco 93441742 blades have worked better than any of the beam style blades I've tried.

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I honestly don't remember, it's been over six years since I ran them. When I bought them I don't think there were any different varieties.

For the record, whatever they were they didn't work very well. Like I said in my last post here, the factory ACDelco 93441742 blades have worked better than any of the beam style blades I've tried.
Where can I find them are they on rock auto

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can you leave a link to them

I'm on my phone right now so not really, but once again if you type that part number into the search bar they're the first result. I just checked.