best way for me to post my bagged build over here from gmfs forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
thats badass
and on the seamsealer u try a local bodyshop and see if they got one of the guns or could sell u one cheaper than what 3m wants for one.

and ggreat job on the welds looked great

JBLOOM33

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you guys.. gonna try harbor freight for the gun and see if i can have any luck

JBLOOM33

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lil update.. have alot more than this but cant upload them

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Beautiful truck and very clean work! If your running 22s or 24s (cant tell..lol) watch the wire harness plug if you plan to ride very low or drag, The outer most lower part of the plug.. If you do lane changes the tire will scrub those wires. You can probably use some piece of hose or something to cover them. I ended up moving my harness to the flat part just under the brake booster. You may not have this issue, just wanted to give you a heads up encase. Love the way you have everything so tight together yet so cleanly done on the rear!

JBLOOM33

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you very much.. ill try to post some better pics of the wiring harness i should have plenty of clearence(i hope lol) and its just on 22s

JBLOOM33

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry for pics being so big