Best oil filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I have always ran the AC Delco oil filter on my truck (95 Tahoe 350 TBI) saw a couple fourms that were saying the AC filter isn't that great, what does anyone else run? And what you think about the AC one? Thanks

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Adinas95

Reaction score
I've always ran mobile one or k&n filters, I have never used a AC so I don't have to much input on that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk now Free

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, not to worried about cost just wanna get the best one, see Fram did well on the test and they make a high mileage one

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use whatever they have but I prefer wix or ac but most of the time I use fram because you can get them anywhere.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, not to worried about cost just wanna get the best one, see Fram did well on the test and they make a high mileage one

Fram filters may have done good on the filter test, but they have horrible construction, and are known for breaking down inside.