Beefy tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Hey guys, I really need some new tires for my truck, but i want to go with something extremely beefy. My truck is stock height.. So i can probably fit up to 33's. But here's the thing, ive seen some stock silverado's in my town with stock wheels but they have extremely beefy tires. Very rugged sidewalls, deep lugs, and it looks so cool on a stock truck. I was wondering, what are some tire brands that are extremely beefy around the sidewall and such?? Ive looked for some but never had any luck.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
cooper discover stts goodyear wrangler duratrac kelly safari tsrs fiearce attitude mt and many others just depends on your price range

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
KM2 or MTZ, both look killer, i have a set of both

but really, just about any mud tire will give you the look you want, toyo mt, cooper stt, cooper st, duratracs

or if you really wanna go all out......SWAMPERS!!! lol

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buckshot mudders or bighorns are more options an prices are not to outrageous.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
KM2 or MTZ, both look killer, i have a set of both

but really, just about any mud tire will give you the look you want, toyo mt, cooper stt, cooper st, duratracs

or if you really wanna go all out......SWAMPERS!!! lol

Im really diggin' the KM2's. And swampers?? HELL NOO. haha this is my daily driver - weekend wheeler!! lol!

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey i ran a set of 36 tsls on mine for awhile...granted they dont last all that long on the road...but dam they are badass looking lol

km2 are nice, and they work pretty good too, the mtz look good to but i wont try them out on the dmax

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
nitto trail grabblers....nitto mud grabblers......toyo MT.... Mickey thompson MTZs is my pick... the atzs are cool but prolly not beefy enough for ya...

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! the toyo mt's and the nitto trail grabblers look almost identical. I love the side wall on the nitto trail grabblers