Beaters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Man id be here all day tellin stories about this truck. My dads ONLY brand new vehicle hes ever bought, this 92 chevy. Been in the family since ive been 2 years old, has close to 710,000 kms and the motor and tranny have only been rebuilt once!

Your dad bought a brand new 92 in 94? That's the math I'm getting... Either that or Canada does aging different than America.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Your dad bought a brand new 92 in 94? That's the math I'm getting... Either that or Canada does aging different than America.

Or it could have been a left over 92 bought in 94. Dealers here do tend to hold onto left overs and sell them for discounted prices for a couple years after they were new.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score

Lol yeah i shoulda explained it a lil better but he bought in new in 94, he worked at the dealership as a mechanic and had his eye on it for 2 years. They couldnt sell it for some reason so he ended up buying it

Last edited: