battery question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i have just an AC DELCO battery side mount for my truck i run a subwoofer to it i also have lights i want to run to it is there a battery with like accessory mounts on it or is there something i could do to get extra mounts? i would rather not run dual batteries...... any input would help thanks in advance

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is a longer screw for the battery that can be used to add extra crimp connector or lug connector in adation to the orignal battery leads. That is how i ran my amp, and lighting relays directly off of my battery on my truck. I bought th longer bolts from Orlieys. Im sure your local parts store should have them.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Odysseys come in dual terminal and will power whatever you want down the road, they're pricy though. Like $300ish pricy. Have them in both of my trucks and love them.

tunedbytuna

Reaction score
The extended screws work well, I used them for plow and heavy duty alternator upgrades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk