Badass Bumper mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ActionJackson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
so like i said im kind of out of the gmt club but i made this mod on my jeep and the first thing i thought was wow the guys on the gmt forum have got to see this. I live at the beach and it works great for me to rinse off my feet and fishing gear after i leave. i looked at my factory bumper on the jeep and saw that if i plugged a few holes i could hold water in the factory bumper... tapped a pump directly into the bumper added a ball valve and i now have pressurized running water all stored in the bumper check it out. definitely considering selling a kit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjFaeBJq_zg

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's pretty sweet!
So the water is stored in your bumper right?
I don't think it'd work on ours though I'd have to get like a tank or something and mount it?

ActionJackson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
that'd be quite a bit of jack..... almost 8 gallons... yeah but for you guys with lifted vehicles that remove your spare tire you could easily place a small water tank and you could definitely consider the water potable at that point

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cleaning feet at the beach, or hands during deer season or after fishing would be perfect for that. A long enough hose and you have a shower. Maybe even hot water capability?