back at it again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
some updates on my truck not close to being done its going to be primered for awhile still needs alot of work ive been doing most of it with a lil help of the guy who painted it the first time

i sprayed the primer :p:

You must be registered for see images attach

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i had a question were could i get grill like this or the inserts ...is the the oem gmc grill with aftermarket billet inserts or its the whole grill with inserts that they sell

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok well i know its the oem gmc grill i use but were could i get the inserts anyone know?

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
i'd check stylintruck's website..I saw somethin like that a few years ago that I thought would be a cool idea.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used to be able to get that one, it's a Trenz 2021GAP for the main grill, 2087G1A for the headlights, & 2087G1P for the blinkers. Precision also had one too part # 901018. You might want to contact Empire Motorsports and see if they can help you.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya i was looking on stylin trucks but i could just find the middle one and i was looking for the chevy phantom grill but they just sell the inserts i wana buy the entire paintable grill w phantom inserts.or the gmc grill ill chekc online tho