Are there any decent clear corners out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Meaning ones that don't fog up the night after you install them and/or turn yellow & hazy within six months. I'm looking for crystal-clear ones (not the clear reflective OE-style ones) that preferably also have a small reflective amber strip in them.

Anybody have luck finding a good pair?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Ill have a set in december, the set i got from ebay 2 years ago that are on my friends truck im getting still look new

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Ill have a set in december, the set i got from ebay 2 years ago that are on my friends truck im getting still look new

LMC stuff is good...

I haven't found that exact style on eBay yet, but it looks like the same ones are on LMC Truck. Thanks for the posts.

BTW, this is the style I used to have. They fit like crap, and like I mentioned above, they fog up right away and only take about six months (if that) to haze over.
You must be registered for see images attach

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the crystal clear APC ones that have been on my truck for 9 years and no fog, moisture, or issues.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
If you guys find any let me know, im on my second set, mainly from water getting inside of them and peeling the chrome paint off the inside.. I swear id be a millionaire if i designed a decent set of clear corners...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
you also hit a trashcan Tristan ;)