Anyone know where i could get these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordonCustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They work great except they point at an angle so I call them ditch lights. I removed the back half of the turn signals that the bulbs hook to and cut a peice of plexiglass to fit, then I drilled the 16 holes to mount the 12 inch light bar to the plexiglass. I taped off the glass where the light would shine through and painted the rest of it black. I bought a roll of windshield adhesive to attach the front to the plexiglass and drilled the the 4 holes for the screws to attach them to the grill. Wiring the turn signals was a pain because I wanted the halos to be on when I had the switch in the running lights position or the headlight position, and blink off when I was signaling, but if I had the switch in the off position the halos would be off but would blink on when signaling. I achieved this by switching a relay on from the the little lights that are in the corner of the grill.I haven't wired up the light bars yet. I tested them on the battery and they make a big difference I also attached a 20 inch light bar to the bottom of the bumper bar thats in front of my grill. I currently have the grill off to wire everything up nice instead of having wires hung everywhere, which is going slow do to late nights at work.