Anyone have 100 grand to blow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Local dealer here charged $500 for a 3" body lift. All the trucks on the lot were lifted, best part was they were homemade, pressure treated 4x4's and bolts from the hardware store. Not sure how long they got away with it but I remember them getting busted.

A legit dealer installed lift will be super expensive, but it wont void the warranty.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
some dealerships are putting the lifts on themselves now. the one i work for does. but they are gm certified lifts only a select few that i know of, fabtech and rancho. other dealer ships get companies like ALC and regency and a few others to do the lifts and accessories for them and that marks the price up 10k to the dealer and then the dealer marks the price up another 5-10k on top of that. My mom also works for a dealership and thats what her work does. and they cant get rid of them. another dealership in town does that also and they still have more than 5 of the trucks. the dealership that i work for has no more nnbs lifted trucks they only have a few 14 lifted trucks. and they have only been on the lot a few weeks maybe a few months. but as soon as i see another one lifted i see another one gone. i just picked up 4 fabtech lifts for them this past week and 2 different sets of wheels. they are also lowering the 2wd 14s. and putting some very tasteful wheels on them.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
some dealerships are putting the lifts on themselves now. the one i work for does. but they are gm certified lifts only a select few that i know of, fabtech and rancho. other dealer ships get companies like ALC and regency and a few others to do the lifts and accessories for them and that marks the price up 10k to the dealer and then the dealer marks the price up another 5-10k on top of that. My mom also works for a dealership and thats what her work does. and they cant get rid of them. another dealership in town does that also and they still have more than 5 of the trucks. the dealership that i work for has no more nnbs lifted trucks they only have a few 14 lifted trucks. and they have only been on the lot a few weeks maybe a few months. but as soon as i see another one lifted i see another one gone. i just picked up 4 fabtech lifts for them this past week and 2 different sets of wheels. they are also lowering the 2wd 14s. and putting some very tasteful wheels on them.

Thats awesome i wouldnt mind seeing some dealer lowered trucks here but itll never happen

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
We have a used dealer ship here, a buddy of mine, and aftermarket part store, another one of my buddys, they'll put lifts on trucks to sell used lifted trucks. Its surprising how these trucks sale! crazy prices too! Sometimes high mileage, but nice looking truck with a lift kit... or sometimes they'll even lift something that needs body work, but still able to sell them for a pretty penny... is actually insane to think what people buy just because they want a lift truck!! Normally around here, if you look around, its cheaper to buy a truck that is done because parts cost a fortune! But some guys that just cant do it, will buy something just to roll with those tall boys!