Anyone else Having this much Trouble....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
NBS tails would be sick. ;) I researched that a while back but came to the conclusion that they were just too wide to make work. But I'm sure I have no idea what you're working on and am completely off. Haha

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Not even close! HAha! It involves stock tails, (two sets) some astro van parts, & a couple of parts from GMT400 bumper lights. And a special 'black box'. (evil laugh!)

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I'm just gonna wait for the thread cause my brain kind of split after trying to put something together from that!

E: Only thing that comes to mind, I saw a long time ago a dually that had actual astro van lights on it. If that's what you're doing, DON'T! It looked horrible haha.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I can't wait to see them.

Anyone have any info on the Spyder LED lights? JParker...yours look like the Anzo Lights, sewlow....yours kinda look like IPCW...but I'd have to see a daylight photo.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a set of Anzo's that have several LED's burned out of each one, they started going out after at about 3 montch's old.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
NBS tails would be sick. ;) I researched that a while back but came to the conclusion that they were just too wide to make work. But I'm sure I have no idea what you're working on and am completely off. Haha

Im seeing this done more and more lately........honestly it does not look good and i wish they would stop ill get ya some pics after bit

edit Im thinking of nnbs tails and colorado tails