Any 2WD Chevy Lift Guys? Just scored discontinued fabtech spindles for $300!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
sweeet!!!!

cant wait to see pics. do you already have the tires?? should clear 35"s

Yeah i've already got the tires, they are 31.5's. They aren't gonna be huge, but i don't want huge tires anyway. Bogs the truck down too much IMO. They are the smallest E rating tire you can put on a 18x10. My C2500 had bigger coil springs, but those were a pain.

These are the tires.

You must be registered for see images attach

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
that combo looks great!!!!

Just imagine a crew cab. :)

the lift spindle is only gonna end up adding a 2-3" lift... because it takes 1.5-2" just to level it.

This is one guy on here that has the same set up i'll be running.

You must be registered for see images attach

goobs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya, those pics i posted before are my vehicles. i have a 94 cclb diesel with these spindles, just not 18x10's

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
ya, those pics i posted before are my vehicles. i have a 94 cclb diesel with these spindles, just not 18x10's

You have any more pics of your truck, like not on 35's like 33's or anything? No body lift or anything?

itzRagan

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so what is the best way too level a C2500? I've been looking since I got my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
So there are a few ways...

A.) Coil Spacer (I don't like because they are a pain to install and i have heard can pop out, not sure how)

B.) The way i did my C2500 is i took C3500 coils which are a tad bit taller and installed them, but you have to grind them down to make them fit. But it doesn't bring it all the way up to level.

C.) If you can find a set of Fabtech lift spindles (They are discontinued) it will lift the front 4.5". Then you add a 2" rear block and it's level. Probably the easiest way to go because you don't have to mess with the coils or ride of the suspension.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude or anything in any way but what are the advantages to lifting a 2wd truck? Just for looks or functionality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My truck is 4wd but I offroad it a lot and honestly only ever use 4wd to cross rivers and deep mud holes and 4lo to climb steep hills if I cant do it in 2wd. Lifting a 2wd would make it way more capable of road. Put a locker in the rear and you should be good for most trails. You can get way more ground clearance in the front with a 2wd and they weigh less.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
part number for lift spindle that works with 8 lug? I can only find the 6 lug ones. thanks