another seat question???????help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rodvmax

Reaction score
i have a 98 silverado extended cab with grey buckets but i removed my rear seat to make stereo room so now i think i want a 60/40 split bench with the folding counsel to provide third front seat i found a set from a 99 gmc seirra will this go? will the power seat hook right up? both new and old are power. any thing i should reconsider before i go get these? i really wish i could have found a set from a 98 so the grey tones would match up. i have both buckets the center counsel and the rear bench all in terrific shape no tears rips or stains if you are near northern indiana and wanna trade lol

NathanY

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't the 99's have the seat belts in the seats? What are you going to do with the seat belts that are mounted on the side of the cab? Also, I don't remember, but I think that the cab is wider than the cab on the 98, if it is, then the doors may hit the seats when you close them. But, Im not for sure that they are wider, but you can take a tape measure and see. You can mount almost any seat in any vehicle depending on the width of the seat.

Rodvmax

Reaction score
havent gotten that far with the seat belts but my local bone yard has the seats for $60 so ...... just looking for the best option i hate my bucket set up lol

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
havent gotten that far with the seat belts but my local bone yard has the seats for $60 so ...... just looking for the best option i hate my bucket set up lol

$60.00? Scoop that up! I just sold a POS '98 bench, (the WORST seat I've ever sat on) for $100.00!

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
i have a 98 silverado extended cab with grey buckets but i removed my rear seat to make stereo room so now i think i want a 60/40 split bench with the folding counsel to provide third front seat i found a set from a 99 gmc seirra will this go? will the power seat hook right up? both new and old are power. any thing i should reconsider before i go get these? i really wish i could have found a set from a 98 so the grey tones would match up. i have both buckets the center counsel and the rear bench all in terrific shape no tears rips or stains if you are near northern indiana and wanna trade lol

Is your drivers side 8 way power w/ lumbar? I'm looking for a new set of buckets for my '97. Passenger side is manual with lumbar.