another fng

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blazin8556

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello from north mississippi. ive looked at this site several times before and thought i had joined when i had my 96z and my 98 hoe. but i guess not.

i trade my 95 dually to a guy that had my 98 z71. he gave me the truck and $1000 for it. the $1k paid for tires, lunch, fuel, tag and a pack of smokes. i never had any intention of doing anything to the truck until i rode with someone mud ridding in an explorer i had started building and sold. that fired me back up and i have some plans for the z. you can call it over kill but i would rather creep over obstacles and have some chance of comeing out with a driveable truck. i would like to put in a 6.0 vortec, zf6 from a duramax, 203/205 doubler, 14bff rear and dana 60 front.

the 92 i looked at to fix for someone. they thought on it and decided that they wanted to sell the truck. and somehow i got away with the truck for $250.it needs some trans work and front end work. general maintainence under the hood, a peice of glass thats broke and the radio doesn't work. not sure what to do with the truck yet. wife wants me to sell it and im not sure i want to.

You must be registered for see images attach

if the pic took the red and white one is the 92 that i just got and the black truck behind it is my 98 z.

thanks in advance for having me.