Aluminum wheel well trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the fit / quality of the aftermarket trim from either LMC or Rock Auto? I can't find any decent ones around on any of the parts trucks so I am looking at buying some. Thanks in advance.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
I had an aftermarket piece that I ordered from body shop, depends on how picky you are but I was not happy. I ended up going to dealership and buying a whole new set and it was reasonable bout 80 buck I believe. From dealership fit just like factory.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I bought factory ones from the dealership. They were something like $40.00 for one. (!) $80.00 for all 4!
They look & fit better than any aftermarket ones I've seen.
They are corner specific.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Ok, from what you said I will have to check the local stealership.... and possibly laugh at what they want. I would prefer they look and fit like they should. Thanks!

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Just an update, they are more expensive buying them individually from GM. My parts dept guy I know said that they also come in a set of 4, #12344022 "moulding pkg, wheelhouse opening".

They will be here shortly, and cost less than buying an aftermarket set. $ 59.49 CDN at the "good guy" price.