Alignment specs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Komet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I set mine at .5-.7 negative and get even tire wear. All I can do for caster is Max out the left side and tweak the right until the truck goes straight. I have around 1/16" of toe in, no idea what that is in degrees.
What equipment setup are you using to set your alignment?

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
What equipment setup are you using to set your alignment?

I have a Longacre camber/caster gauge.

Was at least $100 cheaper when I bought it. And Longacre toe plates.

Bought all that for the race car and I end up using it more often for the dailies.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Old thread revival. Per the alignment sheet posted, these trucks are supposed to be toe-out correct?
Not sure I'd go by these specs. While caster, camber , and toe is in spec. SAI is not, and either they never checked it or they deleted the turn radius numbers off the sheet. Everything almost perfect side to side and a difference in SAI indicates a tweaked knuckle. If the turn radius was also off further indicates a problem with the knuckle. Perfect example that caster , camber, and toe can be in spec, and still have bent parts on the vehicle.