Air leak from vents with blower off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chaddilac

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Chaddilac

Reaction score
There you go man sorry she is a mess im in the process of finishing up the a/c. but when i get the front end all together i will take some more pics for you guys thanks for the warm welcome by the way i appreciate it and the blue one is my "chaddilac" i bought the truck as a running pickup i but it still needed alot of work kind of like a basket case the motor was in and it ran but i have done tons and tons of work on it it was actually in diesel power mag the swap was featured here is the link http://www.dieselpowermag.com/tech/chevy/0604dp_cummins_engine_swap/index.html but the article is kind of misleading there was alot in the article that was said but never done i took part in another swap of an identical truck with a friend of mine ill post pics later its a 96 chevy cclb with a 12v thanks again guys if you have any questions let me know

smokemgood

Reaction score
When you get it all back together you should get a video of it running and you taking off i love the sound of a cummins.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Whats the five switches to the left of the radio operate?

Chaddilac

Reaction score
On board air, loading lights, train horns, 12 volt power at rear bumper for jumper cables, and the exhaust brake