after market headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
maybe so but when I first started seeing euros and alteza's it was on imports and angel eye headlights and what not and apc made those or had some. So thus why I say import stuff or what not. not to hate or bash just the sort of stereotype stuff they had. Now everybody goes for the euros and such I know I do.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
maybe so but when I first started seeing euros and alteza's it was on imports and angel eye headlights and what not and apc made those or had some. So thus why I say import stuff or what not. not to hate or bash just the sort of stereotype stuff they had. Now everybody goes for the euros and such I know I do.

I hate euros and removed them from my yukon, my wifes car may get them but only because she is choosing what gets done to it and its taking on a ricer appearance

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HA lol.

I know the feeling.

I forgot about depo until someone else mentioned them. I hear alot of good things about them as well.

Not sure about the lmc ones or who makes them. I know they are pretty steep in price though.

justin93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buddies '95
You must be registered for see images attach

Would you happen to know where your buddy got those corner light lenses?
I can only find black back housing with clear lenses and those don't look to good with the LED sticking out like a sore thumb.

justin93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be, but clear would be better candidates for that.

I could see that. Would you just suggest getting the clears i had prior then giving them a tint? IF so any experience tinting or suggestions of what to tint them with ?
The fun part will be getting them to match my blacked bumper lights nicely like vortecxas buddies truck. exact setup just different headlights.

One of my led halo lights are flickering to its driving me INSANE! Don't go aftermarket projectors as its really hit or miss unless your willing to take that gamble! Other than the flickering, and loss of regular beam light (has to stay on my halogen 6000k hid bulbs (high beam) because my regular super star's short out everytime i try to switch into normal driving lights, i need help i've been trying to return for exchange but idk if i can expect them myself and fix, im handy with a solder and welder but..knowledge is lacking) i love the projectors other than that, a little ricey. but no one is going to want to be in front of me at night with those bad boys nor will i miss site of anything.

Don't mix my taste up for rice! There's a reason both my cars are chevy V8's and my previous z28 had a .060 over corvette engine. Still got it in my garage been thinking about putting it in the k15 as im putting in a crate motor in the third gen.
To each his own, just wanted to add my experience with after market projector lights.
Here's a current pic

video of the problem encase anyone's had this issue or ways of solving, i have a test probe light volt meter and access to all tools, just missing the know how.

ARTEMIS1759

Reaction score
I want the black projector set with a dual HID set for highs and lows. Not sure about the LEDs though since I don't like the look but I plan to tint all the lights and make the upper reflectors into sigals too. Still not sure on tails though.

okiemudslinger

Son's BEAST
Reaction score
that is what I have on mine and like them very much

Last edited: