advice on a lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lpels1

Reaction score
Hey all, I have a 95 suburban which just lost its 10b rear axle. I decided to ho with a 14ff because of my future desire to sas. I bought some 285 bfg mts and was wanting to mildly lift it. I found a kit from tough country that has a t case drop bracket and new shocks and rear add a leaf <part number 170.20> that I was thinking about using. My question is should I bother with all of these extra parts for what could be 6 months to a year before I sas? Thanks in advance

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can squeeze a set of 285s under your burb with minor trimming and a crank up front.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well if you blew the 10 bolt your gonna have to get new wheels for the 14ff, also if its gonna be 6 months to a year i would start collecting parts for the sas instead of wasting money on an ifs lift

lpels1

Reaction score
thanks for the replies, my Front end actually sits higher than my back end does by what looks to be about an inch. What do you guys think about me just throwinga one inch block in there to level it