Adding Aux input to Aftermarket cd player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its set up for ipod and you can plug a droid phone into it with the 3.5mm plug its a combo harness that goes to rear of deck

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Off the subject I bought my wife a six disc CD player that one just connects it to the stock radio and it wireless and it even came with a wirless remote the best part it cost me less than $10.00 dollars shipped I hope it works out for you. Oh my Alpine stereo in my truck charges my I-Pod which is cool.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Off the subject I bought my wife a six disc CD player that one just connects it to the stock radio and it wireless and it even came with a wirless remote the best part it cost me less than $10.00 dollars shipped I hope it works out for you. Oh my Alpine stereo in my truck charges my I-Pod which is cool.

Alpine is awesome!

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i might take ya up on it but wont have cash till after the 1st. Military pay days n all lol. Ill be glad when i'm done with the clutch and i can start working on fun stuff lol

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i hooked the sony POS up today and the cdplayer doesnt even read cd's lol. So yeah ill be hittin ya up for the head unit n stuff on the first ...ish lol. how much is shipping to 28539? Also do you have paypal so i can pay u thru that?

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is western union ok with you i closed down my paypal a few months ago,i can send it flat rate shipping usps its 15 dollars to ship you can let me know when your ready and my email is [email protected] you can send address to that and i'll give you the info on the western union place to send it