Addicted to OBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Next to coolant problems, my least favorite are a/c issues. I seem to have taken care of my coolant situation, but the a/c is going to kill me I know.

I hear ya, my compressor is starting to make grinding noises every now and then. Can't wait for it to take a ****, should cost an arm and a leg to replace not to mention recharging the system.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My only problems are my IFS.

Thank you dealership for not telling me my truck was in an accident before I bought it... YEAH!

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Or at least intake gaskets if caught before the damage is to bad....first hand experiance.

well I let my sister borrow the truck and the drain plug on the radiator decided it didn't want to retain fulid, well she didn't know the motor was hot till it started running rough, didn't even see the idiot light so the intake gasket gave way and the rest is history.

on another note, I've forgotten what A/C in my truck is like, its a losing battle I've put off for another day or possibly year.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this was 3 years ago

and i need to replace my right cv axle. started clicking the other day... BAD