accelleration lag?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
94 the relay should be under hood on passenger side. Under that cover. The big(only) relay is the fuel pump relay. The connector you need to do the timing on yours is under the dash on the passenger side by the blower motor.

Sent from what use to be a great country.

Tweezak

Reaction score
94 the relay should be under hood on passenger side. Under that cover. The big(only) relay is the fuel pump relay. The connector you need to do the timing on yours is under the dash on the passenger side by the blower motor.

Thanks merlin...quite right. I found a reference today to a addendum to the service manual indicating that the manual is wrong and the plug in the 94 is under the dash on the passenger side. I was looking for a much bigger plug - I didn't realize it is just a single tan wire with a black stripe. I feel much better now - this truck has had some work done to it over the years including an engine and tranny rebuild and I often find myself wondering what stuff has been done and undone.

Thanks again.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem... Hope your lag clears up after a proper re-time.