A.c. compressor non stop runs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Albert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is. Problem that has always been there since I've owned the truck took me awhile to notice when I bought the truck the compressor looked like it had been replaced.

Albert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Little update looks like I will need a new ecm which totally sucks! Found out the dark green wire going to ecm has no voltage at all tried different relays and That's the issue. Friend of mine is gonna try swapping ecm with a 99 tahoe hopefully this will work. I will keep you guys updated

90halfton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It sounds like maybe a good mechanic would be cheaper and easier than what you're doing now. I'm all about doing things myself, but there comes a time......

Albert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It sounds like maybe a good mechanic would be cheaper and easier than what you're doing now. I'm all about doing things myself, but there comes a time......

That update was from me taking the truck to the shop that's what they found taking the truck back next week an dropping it off and seeing if swapping an ecm from 99 tahoe will work