99 Tahoe Z56 POC Police Package Patrol 9C1 LOW 86K CALIFORNIA TRUCK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Never seen a DRL on/off switch. Do want! That, & the cubby cover. Wrecker rats, keep your eyes open for those. Got $$$ if ya find 'em!

GregB

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Greg from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and I was searching for Z56 Tahoe sites as I bought the one on the the Ebay link in the first thread of this post. I just took delivery of the Tahoe last Friday, did the RIV Inspection on Saturday and am using it as a daily driver for a bit. I also have another 99 Z56 I bought in 2008 form the same Ebay seller and it only had 78,000 miles on it and now has 95,000 so I kinda retired it. This latest Z56 has the POC package and my other the POD package which is basically a loaded Silverado Package with rear A/C. Has anyone else on this site have one of these 99 Z56's? The DRL switch was not available on Canadian model Z56 Tahoes.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is another member with a Z56 I just forget his User name at the moment... his avatar is Ramathorn from supertroopers... And sweet purchase... Would u happen to have a part number on that DRL switch..? If u want 2 disable the drls another way 2 go about it is 2 pull the diode from under the dash near the steering column...

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Greg from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and I was searching for Z56 Tahoe sites as I bought the one on the the Ebay link in the first thread of this post. I just took delivery of the Tahoe last Friday, did the RIV Inspection on Saturday and am using it as a daily driver for a bit. I also have another 99 Z56 I bought in 2008 form the same Ebay seller and it only had 78,000 miles on it and now has 95,000 so I kinda retired it. This latest Z56 has the POC package and my other the POD package which is basically a loaded Silverado Package with rear A/C. Has anyone else on this site have one of these 99 Z56's? The DRL switch was not available on Canadian model Z56 Tahoes.

Awesome Buy man. I was looking at that after I bought my yukon. Ive always wanted a police package tahoe. Post up some pics of both your tahoes so we can drool over them