97 1/2 ton crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ those were both converted, actually all half tons were i believe, i think they were done by southern comforts, but it was before it was called sonthern comforts

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome!

Nice CC! Both of my trucks in one. 1/2 the insurance, & 1/2 the maintanence. Hmmm, now ya got me thinking about one.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Thats a sweet truck!! How did you score a 1/2 ton crewcab, I didnt think they were ever produced.

draggin made his and sierra's. Mine is a centruion conversion and I believe so is this one. They bought a handfull of reg cabs and turned them into crew cabs. Nearly impossible to find now.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmmm, if only GM could have realized the potential gold mine with that. Basically all trucks I see on the road today are crew cabs, mine included, and I wouldnt buy a truck without a crew cab. If they could have started building them in the mid 90's they would have anhilliated the other truck manufacturers.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have another crew cab swap coming up this winter as well, we already picked up the cab.