96k1500's 99 crew cab build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
bumper done aside from wetsanding
You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Any tips lol? I bought a paint gun some time ago and ive been itching to use it but the weather turned to crap and works been busy

keep the pressure around 50psi, make sure you have a water seperator, and dont spray to much to avoid paint runs, i have a few runs to wetsand out but its to be expected with the first time

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
keep the pressure around 50psi, make sure you have a water seperator, and dont spray to much to avoid paint runs, i have a few runs to wetsand out but its to be expected with the first time
Did you have any problems with orange peel? Thats my biggest concern
You can spray the roof of my suburban. lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
well your number 3 in line right now lol. I got a old truck topper for practice, then once i get the cab corner on my truck im going to atempt to paint it to match. If it doesnt work out im gonna just bedliner it lol

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well your number 3 in line right now lol. I got a old truck topper for practice, then once i get the cab corner on my truck im going to atempt to paint it to match. If it doesnt work out im gonna just bedliner it lol
Lol sweet! My roof has the typical cracked paint issues. The whole truck will need repainted but I'd like to do the roof now before it starts to rust. Hit me up this summer if you're serious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score

thats why you wet sand after paint