95 Silverado Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
You could do what I did and just swap the whole axle

I bought the ring and pinion and the rear diff rebuild kit tonight. Gotta wait for it to come in on our hub truck tomorrow at the store I work at and take it to the guy doing the work to the front end and trans. The trans is being built a little bit too.

3.73's will wake that truck up.
Do the VSSB calibration mod if you did not do it yet.
http://www.tbichips.com/drac/#vssb

3.73s will have me 50 rpm off from stock so it should be close enough. If not I'll be looking into that

Whens the lift gonna be done im getting anxious to see it lol

Your not the only one. I'm ready to be driving it again.

white_trash88

Im too drunk to taste that chicken
Reaction score
I bought the ring and pinion and the rear diff rebuild kit tonight. Gotta wait for it to come in on our9 hub truck tomorrow at the store I work at and take it to the guy doing the work to the front end and trans. The trans is being built a little bit too.

3.73s will have me 50 rpm off from stock so it should be close enough. If not I'll be looking into that

Your not the only one. I'm ready to be driving it again.

How much longer till shes done

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
yeah how much longer? I need some inspiration

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
How much longer till shes done

Probably another week and a half.

yeah how much longer? I need some inspiration

It sucks that I'm not doing the work on the truck. Me and my dad have done everything to it. But the guy thats doing everything does good work, and is regearing it basically for free so I cant complain.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
that's a long time to install a lift... you could've had it done by now. If you had the time I mean