94 tbi 350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98k15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bought a 94 k3500 srw 350, nv4500 truck, truck revs fine with the clutch in or out of gear but going down the road if you get past half throttle it sputters, doesn't want to pull hills, any ideas?

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
What have you checked yourself so far? How many miles? Has any maintenance been done? Pulled the plugs? Checked the air filter? Checked for vacuum leaks? Could be anything. Check a few things first.

98k15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't had time to mess with it, bought it saturday, doing to start with plugs wires, cap and rotor, it will also die when you first start it if you don't give it done fuel

98k15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did plugs, wires, cap and rotor tonight, forgot my line wrenches at work today so I didn't do fuel filter, will do it tomorrow, runs better but still is doing the same thing, the plugs had almost no electrode left, appeared to be original plugs, truck has 219k miles.

98k15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've done cap, rotor, plugs, wires, fuel and air fliters, checked for vacuum leaks, also did the 2 wire coolant temp sensor and fuel pressure regulator, truck runs fine when it's cold but rich when it's warm, which makes it idle rough and miss bad low rpms when warm now, it runs like the ecm thinks it's cold all the time.