93-95 Emissions Label

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clutch93

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just joined the forum and I'm here in hopes of tracking down some information for my V8 S10 swap. I live in California with zero chance of leaving so if I want to do an engine swap in my truck I have to follow the rules. With that said, I'm searching for a 93-95 2wd 1500 with a 5.7 and a stick shift. I'm told these exist but they're proving extremely difficult to find. I'm hoping someone on here has this same combination in their truck and that it's a California Emissions (CARB) truck with the emissions label intact under the hood?

I've been working with the smog referee's to make sure I do everything correctly on the first go around with this swap. They understand finding this exact truck is difficult so they said as long as I can show them a picture of the correct emissions label that I can piece this swap together without a donor truck as long as I have the correct emissions equipment (egr,smog pump, cat, etc.) that is required.

If ANYONE can provide a picture for me of their emissions label I would be so grateful!

Thanks in advance!
Nick